We’re excited to celebrate with friends, staff and students this year!! Which of these is your reason for attending?
- You’re a friend of the ministry and want to celebrate all God is doing in the lives of men and women who have been freed from addiction. — We can’t wait to see you there!
- You want to use this occasion to introduce others to the ministry. —Thank you so much!!
- You want an opportunity to connect with students in the ministry to encourage them. — Our students and many of our graduates will be with us!
- You love to hear student and graduate testimonies. —We love sharing them!
- You love Tabi Upton, our Emcee, as much as we do. — Be sure to attend the 5:30 reception to see Tabi!
- You love Natural State and can’t wait to hear their new music! —Us too! Be sure to make plans now to visit their merch table after the program!
- You are a fan of Brant Hansen’s and want to hear him speak….and possibly play the accordion. —Or the flute, or percussion instruments, or pull out the puppets, or …
- You or someone you love is held captive in addiction and this is a good way to learn more about the program. — We’d love to talk with you. There is freedom from addiction.