- Full time Counselor/Coach
- Working and ministering to Adults 18-50 years old
- Possess a valid driver’s license, good driving record and be able to drive students to appointments and activities on a daily basis
- Computer skills: Word processor, Data base entry, computer file management . Must also be willing to learn and apply new computer knowledge and skills
- Must be able to regularly and confidently drive a 15 passenger van
- Must understand concepts of mentoring, nurturing, speaking the truth in love, and serving one another in love
- Requires a life surrendered to Christ
- Must have a fruit bearing track record of being an over-comer
- Must be willing to lay down life, time and personal desires so that others may be healed and delivered
- Must have a tobacco and alcohol-free lifestyle. Must be free from addiction to illegal and prescription medications.
- Must understand the concepts of spiritual authority and be willing to operate under and submit to those in authority
- Must be extremely punctual and flexible
- Your personal issues cannot outweigh the needs of student’s
- Not easily offended and willing to progress through conflicts to successful resolution
In addition to an online interview, coming for a 2-3 day interview is also required. This may seem extreme but it has given us proven success. We want you to get to know us and us to get to know you. This environment is not for everyone, and we want you to get a realistic picture of what your ministry here would look like.
We will pay reasonable traveling expenses.