In the fall of 2020, the leadership and Board of Adult & Teen Challenge MidSouth sought to take a systematic approach to identifying and defining steps to ensure the ministry is on an upward trajectory consistent with the needs in our community.
While the world focused on the pandemic, the opioid crisis grew and deaths from overdose rose 45%.
- Develop key relationships to ensure ATCM is a top referral choice
- Increase revenue to support programming and growth
- Provide counselor education and support to increase skills and job satisfaction
- Improve programming to ensure continuity of care
- Enlarge, educate and engage members of the Board of Directors.
ATCM’s 2021 – 2023 Strategic Plan outlines the operational steps and investments necessary to fully implement an outcomes-focused approach to service delivery and operations execution. At the end of the 3-year plan, we >will have implemented the Critical Initiatives described her to focus all our programmatic and operational resources on the goal of moving men and women towards long-term stability and a relationship with God.