ATCM’s recovery program is open to men and women, 18-50, with life-controlling issues.
Our approach is faith-based and applicants will be expected to participate in discipleship, which includes an indepth study of God’s Word.
Our full program is a 12-month program consisting of three consecutive 4-month tiers. You will be asked to commit to the first four months as your minimum investment in your recovery.
Our students live in community and you will share a room with others, possibly of different races and backgrounds.
While in this program, you will suspend all contact with non-family members. This includes but is not limited to any girlfriend or boyfriend that you may be involved with.
Note: We do not recognize common-law marriages.
* Please provide a Social Security Card and Photo ID.
In order to enter the program, you must resolve any legal matters before entering the program (This includes but is not limited to any warrants).
Men and women convicted of a sexual crime are not eligible for ATCM’s program.
- Must submit to random drug tests while in the program
(This includes, but is not limited to nicotine testing since we are a non-smoking facility).
- Must have a Heath Examination and lab work done prior to entering the program OR Adult & Teen Challenge can assist you after entry for an additional fee of $250
(A disadvantage of not knowing your lab results before entry is if you test positive for HIV or if you are pregnant, you will need to withdraw from the program.)
- We strongly recommend a Dental Examination done prior to entering the program (This would be your responsibility. We do not schedule, provide or pay for dental test).
- Must have a T.B. test done within 30 days prior to entering the program (This would be your responsibility. We do not schedule, provide or pay for T.B. tests).
- Must have no physical limitations. Must be able to participate in all program activities (e.g. attend classes, walk, climb into van and upper bunk, lawn care, maintenance, housecleaning etc.).
- We are unable to allow any psychiatric medications to be taken while in the program (This includes, but is not limited to prescription painkillers, anti-depressants, mood stabilizers, etc.).
*Note: Non-Psychiatric medications prescribed by a doctor for physiological reasons, such as epilepsy, blood pressure, diabetes, etc. are allowed but will be administered by staff while in the program.
- We are unable to accept women that are pregnant.